Life Is Good

Life Is Good
Life Is Good

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Hello, Happy Holidays. Today's is a good blogging day. I am working on getting my new album  out to the masses on quite a few blogs and press sites. It is a work in progress. This blog may act as an educational site for any musicians who dedicate their lives to playing music, making music and marketing music.  Things are picking up. I'll be playing some gigs this month as well with The Preachers Blues Band, Dec 15th at Andreas Wine Bar at Ventura Harbor with harmonica genius Brian Batchly and the Wednesday prior to that I will be performing with The Blues Bandits out in the San Fernando Valley at the Canoga Bowl, Dec 12th. That is always a fun time. I've been playing with sax legend Gary Herbig and Maestro James Domine. This month there will be some special guests. There is talk that one day I will be featured with The San Fernando Vally Symphony Orchestra playing blues guitar with the entire orchestra behind me. That will be an awesome day. I will need a camera crew for sure! :) I have been having a lot of fun this year gong to the tapings of Two And A Half Men. My brother, Don Reo, produces that show and it is really fun to be there! I have gotten to know the sound guys really well. Ron Arnold one of the sound men for 2.5 and Big Bang, also happens to be an amazing guitarist. (He sits in with us sometimes at Canoga Bowl)  I plan to have him play some tracks on my next album due out in the spring of 2013. We're recording this month at Goldmine Studio in Ventura with Jeff Cowan. Thank you for buying my new album. It is on itunes, Amazon and many digital distribution outlets. If you are a blog site or are interested in getting a promotional copy of any of my albums please contact me. Thank You! Peace. David Reo

No comments: